Who we are - Our History
On August 3, 1889, Silas and Mary Starr sold a piece of ground from the Orrin Belknap donation land claim to the trustees of the Union Church at Dusty for fifteen dollars. The property was to be used by "orthodox denominations…for church purposes only."
In 1899 and 1900 a church building was erected consisting of the current sanctuary and belltower. Services commenced once the building was completed with a Methodist service the 1st Sunday of the month, Christian the 2nd, Baptist the 3rd, and United Brethren the 4th.
Over the years the name of the church has changed, there have been additions to the building, many wonderful people have come and gone, but the church has endured faithfully serving her Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.